Big Wheel Drifting......

BornSinner

Looks fun if I was 10. :nono: It's a fuggin little toy that's like a bigwheel. Kiddie shit.

What are you talking about. It looks like fun now.

Your just mad cause you would crush one of them.

I loved my Big Wheel and Green Machine.

What are you talking about. It looks like fun now.

Your just mad cause you would crush one of them.

I loved my Big Wheel and Green Machine.

I loved my big wheel too. I always burned holes in those wheels fast. They're not fun when you're out of 2nd grade. BMX's come next, then at 16, cars and bikes. You can keep the kiddie shit and be a grown man on a kids toy looking retarded.:p

my dude jarvis and i were looking at those one day, i cant remember who makes them (trek, im thinking) but they were 189.99 and i said f that haha they were the ones pastrana flipped on nitro circus!

YouTube - Travis Pastrana Backflip Big Wheel! (all 3 attempts)

I LOVE that show! My favorite was the one where they were in Thailand or something and jumping off a slide and ramp into the water/ocean.:cool:

I just started watching it though and have only seen 3 episodes.:(

I loved my big wheel too. I always burned holes in those wheels fast. They're not fun when you're out of 2nd grade. BMX's come next, then at 16, cars and bikes. You can keep the kiddie shit and be a grown man on a kids toy looking retarded.:p

You got the progression right, but sometime you must regress.

I'm not saying I'd give up my bike, but come on this is getting back to the basics of having fun.

we used to rip the motors and gears out of power wheels jeeps and bigfoots and race them down hills and ramp into yards when i was younger! that was a blast, till one time we thought having a little more weight in the back would make them plastic wheels grip a little better and put some bricks in the back... down a hil back wards into a yard and then bricks on top of my head... haha it was still fun!!