Raleigh Roadbike

302Powered

OP should at least post pics with the bike oriented the correct way, or tell everyone what groupset is on the bike..

GLWS

I'm curious, what do you mean by the bike not being oriented the correct way? What do you mean by groupset?

lmao. you've got the bike pointed with the non-drive side out. no one can tell what kind of crankset, derailleurs, etc are on the bike. groupset refers to the shifters/brakes/front and rear derailleurs, and crankset.

a bike with Sora-level 10 speed stuff is going to make the bike worth a whole lot less than if you have 105 or Ultegra level 11 speed stuff.

up close pics of all of the components would help someone determine all of this.

go check out the "online swap meet" group on facebook and get a better idea of how to list a bike and attract more buyers.

lmao. you've got the bike pointed with the non-drive side out. no one can tell what kind of crankset, derailleurs, etc are on the bike. groupset refers to the shifters/brakes/front and rear derailleurs, and crankset.

a bike with Sora-level 10 speed stuff is going to make the bike worth a whole lot less than if you have 105 or Ultegra level 11 speed stuff.

up close pics of all of the components would help someone determine all of this.

go check out the "online swap meet" group on facebook and get a better idea of how to list a bike and attract more buyers.

I'm not a bicycle expert so excuse my ignorance for not knowing how to display it. The bike is not custom by any means. I figured folks were capable of looking up the model on the manufacturer's website which lists everything you speak of. I know when I am looking to make such a purchase, I do my research.

Thanks for the tips.

-Mike

It doesn't have to be custom to have different options, in the same way you can go to the dealership and get a car with a four or six cylinder engine. If I was selling a car and said "it's a Honda Accord, do your research", would that help you know what specs it has? When I look up that bike model, the first thing that comes up is a carbon fiber framed bike. Clearly yours is not because it shows in the pics that it's steel.

Good luck getting someone to show interest in your bike if you can't even post pics of the important parts that can make it worth your asking price, or $200 less.

It doesn't have to be custom to have different options, in the same way you can go to the dealership and get a car with a four or six cylinder engine. If I was selling a car and said "it's a Honda Accord, do your research", would that help you know what specs it has? When I look up that bike model, the first thing that comes up is a carbon fiber framed bike. Clearly yours is not because it shows in the pics that it's steel.

Good luck getting someone to show interest in your bike if you can't even post pics of the important parts that can make it worth your asking price, or $200 less.

Clearly you have no interest in my bike and are too lazy to look up the part # (14-17-2246) that is listed in the sixth picture. 1 minute of research with the part number yielded all the information. Kindly get out of my for sale thread now.

-Mike