Subaru Dealer Hookup?

indy82z

My inlaws want to go look at a Subaru Outback. Anyone have a good hookup for a sales person at Byers over at the airport? They are looking at Honda, Toyota and Subaru and not sure which they want. Hoping someone knows someone and we dont have to deal with the typical sales guys when we get there. They are just looking to get informed and drive one and see if they like it. I have a hookup at Toyota, just no one for Subaru.

Thanks

Tom

I don't know anyone over at the Airport store personally, but I do second Bob at Billingsly. I'd also recommend Chad Sneed there as well. He helped my dad order his Outback a few years ago and I've known him for probably 5 years now. Good dude for sure.

If they decide to buy a brand new Subaru, I have a $500.00 off purchase offer available. (I am a Subaru Ambassador)

Sounds great. They are definitely looking at new. I will reach out if they decide on a Subaru instead of a Toyota or Honda. Thank you, I really appreciate it!