Welcome to Bama

Lauren

So we live in the mountains with tons of winding roads. Wanted something to just enjoy with the top down. Grabbed this for 2200 haha. 175k miles but drives like new. No issues. Some hillbilly needed money so o pounced. Plans are new wheels and just drive it. a568d65c1c283dc5309489a4c2c7cd49.jpg06fa899d4af721a43fe97073d1bb5007.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Once a year I have to drive thru ‘Bama on the way to Destin. Something about that state just scare the crap out of me. Cruise control set at @74mph and pray. Very brave of you to drive such a car in ‘bama. Hopefully they won’t stone you to death down there.

He's FROM 'bama. Moving back to his people.

university-of-alabama-where-eharmonycom-ancestrycom-are-the-same.jpg

Looks like a pretty hazy day. Brave to ride with the top down.

Insert "Top Gear Alabama Episode here".

:lol:

Was in Chattanooga area last weekend.

Don't waste your money on that bum steep railroad car that takes you up the mountain.

Don't waste your money on that bum ruby falls tourist attraction.

Might be fun to go white water rafting or check out the smokey mountains.

360-380 whp is what its claimed. Just enough to make it fun not enough for the wife to kill herself. I'm sire with tuning I can make plenty more.

How many miles on the motor? If it's the same as the car, be careful! Anything over like 5-6psi on those things gets a bit sketchy with high mileage. Still, will be a fun ride no matter what, and if you get that kit installed on a "Sunday" by yourself at home I'm sending you a bottle of something tasty! Turbo kits on those cars are NOT fun!

How many miles on the motor? If it's the same as the car, be careful! Anything over like 5-6psi on those things gets a bit sketchy with high mileage. Still, will be a fun ride no matter what, and if you get that kit installed on a "Sunday" by yourself at home I'm sending you a bottle of something tasty! Turbo kits on those cars are NOT fun!

Do you have first hand experience with this platform. If you do I'd love to bounce some questions your way.

The turbonetics turbo kit seems quite easy to install. There's plenty of room to work and the car is already torn down getting valve cover gaskets, oil pan gasket and ignition refresh.

Was in Chattanooga area last weekend.

Don't waste your money on that bum steep railroad car that takes you up the mountain.

Don't waste your money on that bum ruby falls tourist attraction.

Might be fun to go white water rafting or check out the smokey mountains.

Go from the Cumberland Gap to Johnson City, TN.