Protein powders recommendation

Radio Flyer1647545514

What are you looking for it to accomplish?

There are many different blends , brands, flavors, it all depends on what your goal is by using it. Might sound stupid to most but it’s alnaot like saying you want a car to drive what one should I get

There are a few questions that need addressed before a solid recommendation can be given without tossing up a bunch of hey buy this shit because I use it and it tastes great non sense

I'm at a happy weight at 155 to 160lbs at 5'8" and I'm lean/cut. I'm not looking to gain much weight, if any at all. Just replenish what I use and keep muscle density.

I do tree work so I'm constantly active (healing from an injury currently) then rock climb for 1.5hrs a day after work then an hour of lifting.

I'm almost back to work. Currently get in the gym for 2hrs a day now doing isometric workout for 6 more weeks.

No protein powder will make you look like you're on roids lol.

Go to Vitamin Shoppe and pick up a protein called Carnivor

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/musclemeds-carnivor-chocolate-2-3-lb-powder/im-1012

It's a beef isolate protein. Imagine eating a steak after your workout minus all the bad stuff like fat and cholesterol. This is a fast absorbing protein and it's the only protein I've ever taken that I actually notice a difference when I'm using it. It's cheap compared to something like a hydrolyzed whey protein which will run you $50+ typically and honestly I think beef isolate protein is superior to whey isolate in regards to muscle recovery and muscle building. It also tastes amazing.

I use Syntha6 its a blend of Casein and Whey protein so you get a good inital protein busrt and a slower digesting casein protein. Plus it tastes good with water or almond milk.

+1.

Good flavor and keeps you full for quite a while, plus the price is right. I think it's a little hard to mix but it passed the wife test, she loves it, so maybe I'm crazy.