Any Volvo people on the forum?

1Quik7

The wife has narrowed down her search for a medium-ish SUV with the XC60...prolly looking at a used mid-teens 2014-15 T6. Are there any reliability concerns or mandatory maintenance needed on these? Should it make 100k+ rather worry free just doing routine maintenance? I found what seems like a super nice one on Swedespeed but it's one of the few car brands I've never owned.

My wife and I are working with Jordan to get a XC90. I don’t have experience with the XC60 but my wife and I have a 2009 Volvo C70 with the T5 that has been the best car we have ever owned. The thing is an absolute tank. The C70 has 113k miles with only basic wear items (CV / Axle and brakes). We did have a mysterious power draw that, after research, ended up being a software upgrade needed. My buddy had a mid-2000s Volvo wagon with the non-turbo 5 and he put over 200k with no engine troubles. He was chasing a front end /suspension issue before he gave up and sold it. I am not sure if this helps but I would buy another Volvo in a heartbeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We have a 97 Volvo 850 bought it new and it lasted up to 225k miles. I still have the car and the body and paint are in great shape, it needs a replacement engine. I don't want to farm that out due to cost, so it we get replaced sometime in the future. We loved the car and not willing to sell for scrape pricing. Since then we bought a BMW as the family hauler.

Call European Auto Works over by OSU(Kenny Road area), they are a independent shop that work on Volvos only. I trusted them and would talk to if you any specific questions/etc.