2019 CR List Race Info

wagner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Well, if you're thinking about coming let me know. I have a planning call with trails this week to finalize some things. I'm putting effort into this and I would like to not look like a total idiot and have some type of number of people coming.

is this heads up racing with no times posted, or is this just posting time slips and seeing who has the fastest slip?

Heads up racing, you can post times if you want I don't care. Only thing I'm worried about is who beats who on the list.

what if i get first place at the first event, and then i don't show up to the track day. can my first place be taken from me if i am not there?

List Rules as of 2-2-2019

-You can challenge and race someone above you on the list you compete in outside of CR events. Must be at National Trail, must have one witness and have video footage of race.

-You can challenge as many spots as you want at a list night to climb the ladder.

-If you aren't at a list race people can challenge you and pass you if you're not there. This is in place to keep things moving and prevent "list lock".

-One car per list, so the same person can't have multiple cars on the same list running.

- The car must fit spirit of list guidelines

- True Street cruise will be required for all classes except the fastest list.

- Any vehicle can be trailered to the track.

- Official call outs and information will be on Columbusracing.

-CR List Official is the final word

- Rules can be tweaked AT ANY TIME for parity if puppy kickers want to flex.

- Having fun is REQUIRED

- Smack talk is encouraged

:dumb:

Just got done with my meeting at National Trail Raceway and they are being VERY accommodating for us!

To attract more racers all classes will be NO TIME, so just win lights will be on the boards but you will still get a timeslip with your run info and the person you raced info.

Gates open at 9:00am on Sunday. We should all try to pit in the same area if possible so look for my red trans am pitted beside Rick's black dragster.

We will do the street car cruise at 10:30 am

When those cars get back we will draw for first round match ups and start racing.

All classes are no times show, just win lights, time slips will be provided by the track.

All races are held at National Trail Raceway and are quarter mile.

CR’s Fastest: Run whatever you have and prove you're a bad man.

CR Street: Anything not on a slick. Drag radial street cars go here must have DOT number on the tire and be a street car.

CR Daily: for those who have old rusty pickup trucks, Paul’s Grand Marquis, and other slow cars/trucks. Hard Tire ONLY

CR bikes: does it have two wheels? good race it and try not to kill yourself.

CR sneakers: for the rest of you brokedicks with no car and a gym membership. Eligible for the Big Freddy.

List Rules as of 2-2-2019

-You can challenge and race someone above you on the list you compete in outside of CR events. Must be at National Trail, must have one witness and have video footage of race.

-You can challenge as many spots as you want at a list night to climb the ladder.

-If you aren't at a list race people can challenge you and pass you if you're not there. This is in place to keep things moving and prevent "list lock".

-One car per list, so the same person can't have multiple cars on the same list running.

- The car must fit spirit of list guidelines

- True Street cruise will be required for all classes except the fastest list.

- Any vehicle can be trailered to the track.

- Official call outs and information will be on Columbusracing.

-CR List Official is the final word

- Rules can be tweaked AT ANY TIME for parity if puppy kickers want to flex.

- Having fun is REQUIRED

- Smack talk is encouraged

Edited by Wagner