manheim auto auction

Johny Utah

I actually work there so I'm happy to answer any questions I can. I oversee the largest repo account and all the units you see on lane 18. The best answer to your question is it depends. It depends on what your looking for. In my opinion the best/most overlooked deal is the lease repossessions. Let's say you are in the market for 2017 journey, we probably have a few and they are going to sell for dealer cost, let's say 16-17k well optioned.

Most people that go though are looking at the sub 6k stuff. And this stuff can go a few different ways. Most of the clean units are going to go for a lot more than you think to some buy here pay here where it'll get shoved down someone throat during tax season for 20% interest. But if you don't get too locked into any one vehicle and aren't too picky you'll find something that works for you and is a good enough deal. We sell about 2,000 cars each Tuesday and you can walk and preview the cars on monday.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk