Odell Beckham to the Browns

Mace1647545504

Did I miss where they improved their offensive line?

Already improved dramatically from the moment they canned Hue and Haley last year. Ranked in the top 5 in the league over the second half of the season. Hired Green Bay's OL coach this offseason. Adding depth in free agency and will likely draft more depth next month.

Care to elaborate with anything other than "because browns"???

No need, that's enough. You said make the superbowl...ridiculous was being nice.

I will gladly lay a $20 that they lead AFC north into playoffs, if you're interested in that Aaron?

I'm game for $10 on that for fun, and will offer up the $20 to you for a first round win in playoffs.

No need, that's enough. You said make the superbowl...ridiculous was being nice.

Show me where I said that?

I said they are contenders...meaning they are one of the best teams in the AFC on paper, and at this point they are expected to compete with teams like the Patriots and Chiefs. They are capable of competing for a Super Bowl berth....never said they would win it or even get there this year.

Edited by zeitgeist57
berth, not birth :)

I said they are contenders...meaning they are one of the best teams in the AFC on paper, and at this point they are expected to compete with teams like the Patriots and Chiefs. They are capable of competing for a Super Bowl berth....never said they would win it or even get there this year.

Spot reserved for their .500 2019 season. At best. :lol:

-Marc

Isn't every team a contender? Pretty sure they're all playing to get there.

Just checked, it's true.

How about you quantify your purposely ambiguous statement that commits to nothing but assumes everything. Man up, you're geeto-ing this.

birth

Thanks for the edit Clay :lol:

:lolguy:

Spot reserved for their .500 2019 season. At best. :lol:

-Marc

You guys keep living in the past, that's fine :p

Isn't every team a contender? Pretty sure they're all playing to get there.

Just checked, it's true.

How about you quantify your purposely ambiguous statement that commits to nothing but assumes everything. Man up, you're geeto-ing this.

Here's a little help for you.....

http://i.imgur.com/5QeDODD.jpg

I've stated why I think they will be a really good team, and your only response is "ridiculous" with exactly zero elaboration. Probably because you don't know jack squat about football, but feel free to prove me wrong with any form of analysis whatsoever. "Because Browns" is not analysis, for the record.

And if you still think I'm crazy for believing that it's possible for the Browns to be successful, take a look at the latest Vegas odds. I'm certainly not alone.

I think they'll be much better than before but they are NOT on the Pats level. That's the only part I chuckled at. Other than that I have no dog in this fight. I hope they DO make the playoffs. Hell, I'd LOVE to see them win it all. I just don't see it. Not yet anyway.

I think they'll be much better than before but they are NOT on the Pats level.

Well, considering the Pats just won the Super Bowl, that's a fair statement :D

Again, I just think they are now in that talk as one of the best teams in the AFC. Are they THE best? Of course not. To be the man, you've got to beat the man. They aren't there yet. But on paper? They look really, really good. I think they will live up to the expectations.

Generally speaking, there are roughly a half dozen teams at the beginning of every year that are expected to compete for a Super Bowl. I think the Browns are now one of the best six or so teams in the NFL. Time will tell.