Indy Vette and Camaro Show June 20-22

indy82z

Not sure if any of you are interested or not, but Bloomington Gold is putting on a show June 20-22 at the Indy Motor Speedway and for the first time, they have included Camaros in addition to Corvettes. What is really cool about this show is that they are offering "GoldLaps" which buys you two laps around the track. I did this years ago for another Camaro Show and it was really cool to be able to drive around the track. I am going to jump at the opportunity to do this again and figured I would pass it on in the event other Camaro or Corvette folks are interested. I am not showing my car and basically just going for the day on Saturday to see the show and take a couple of laps. Cost is $40 and they are doing them Thursday-Saturday. I know you are only permitted to do 60MPH, but I think it is cool none the less to drive around the track. Here is the link to purchase a time slot if anyone is interested. In looking at it, it also looks like there is an autocross event for those interested in that.

https://bloomington-gold-corvettes-usa.myshopify.com/collections/driving-events