Catering Recommendations

Zx2guy19

Hey folks- just rented out Seventh Son for our wedding on 9/1/19, and if any of you have ever been there, you’ll know all they have is a food truck. As much as I love that food, we are looking for a slightly more upscale catering company to serve heavy apps. Anyone had any luck with someone local?

Not sure if it matters, but this is for approximately 200 people.

Derek comes to mind but the future wife isn’t feeling a 100% bbq focus (and I agree).

Two Caterers (or whatever they're going to be named) makes some amazing food. The problem is it's more tapas-style...not sure if you're going for a big buffet.

Awesome venue. I'm guessing you're going to be upstairs?

We are actually looking for tapas style, not like a sit down dinner. We just want the food sitting out while we drink. It’s not even a reception technically, it’s a “marriage celebration”. And yeah man, the venue is amazing. $2500 for an all day rental or the top.

When my wife and I got married we used perfect plate catering. http://perfectplatecatering.com/

Food was amazing and priced really well.

I will check them out!!

Catering By Scott did our wedding and it was fantastic.

http://www.cateringbyscott.com/

Has a restaurant in Bexley also you could check out. Also, dude's name is Scott - can't go wrong.

If no Derek I would 2nd the above. I eat there for lunch a lot and they are awesome. I also have been to a few events that they catered, same outcome.