Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of birds under a lean-too?

smokin5s

So I've tried the usual fake Owls moving it around, putting up wire mesh and those wire spikes and birds keep landing in my lean too and shitting all over my truck and trailer. It's annoying and I was hoping someone has ideas on how to get these birds to move on and stop trying to make their homes under my lean-too.

I put wire mesh up, they found little cracks to get in the rafters in a few spots, but mostly they perch up on the roof racks of my truck or the tail gate of the trailer, That of course just makes piles of bird shit everywhere which is horrible

This should scare away anything with eardrums in a 6 acre area :lol:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Bird-X-Super-Bird-X-Peller-PRO-Electronic-Bird-Repeller-6-Acres-Repel-Pigeons-Starlings-Sparrows-Seagulls-and-Woodpeckers-SBXP-PRO-1/303397914

Looks like they make cheaper ones, I don't know if they actually work though.

I wouldn’t give up my Confederate Railroad or Oak Ridge Boys cds for that. Those are priceless.

Serious question - Are they hurting anything or you just don’t want them. I ask because we have bird nests on the outside of our porch. Robins and sparrows usually and my kids love to watch the baby birds. I’ve never evicted them because where they are they don’t bother me.

That looks really nice. Any idea how much your home value has increased since installing this improvement?

This isnt my house specifically Howie, just an example. Plus, if it is in his lean-to then only person who would see it is him anyway.

Serious question - Are they hurting anything or you just don’t want them. .

They are shitting all over the top of his vehicle parked inside it sounds like. That would mean instant war with me as well. lol

They are shitting all over the top of his vehicle parked inside it sounds like. That would mean instant war with me as well. lol

Ah ok thanks. Definitely eviction time. I just wondered if they were somehow doing damage to the structure since I have nests too. But mine are nowhere near my cars. Good luck

I wouldn’t give up my Confederate Railroad or Oak Ridge Boys cds for that. Those are priceless.

Serious question - Are they hurting anything or you just don’t want them. I ask because we have bird nests on the outside of our porch. Robins and sparrows usually and my kids love to watch the baby birds. I’ve never evicted them because where they are they don’t bother me.

they are hurting things.... They shit on EVERYTHING... all over the side of the building, all over my truck, all over the trailer, ATV's, etc... bird shit ruins paint, especially if you don't get it right away

they are hurting things.... They shit on EVERYTHING... all over the side of the building, all over my truck, all over the trailer, ATV's, etc... bird shit ruins paint, especially if you don't get it right away

I missed that part. I would be pissed too. Are there any sprays that are deterrents you can spray on the areas they like? Good luck