A/C shops

evan9381

Who can point me towards a shop that does AC work and will stand behind it? I've taken it to a friends shop a couple times, had it recharged, then found a leak at a seal or an o-ring, that was fixed and the whole system refilled/recharged again. Nothing against him/his shop, I just think it's time to go to someone that specializes in this. It was done last summer and worked fairly well for the rest of the season, but now this spring it's back to blasting hot air, and I'm not wanting to deal with it all year

I'd like a shop that can diagnose the problem and stand behind their fix that if come late summer or next spring it's not blowing cold air again, I'm not gonna be out a bunch of $ again.

Car is a 2009 Legacy.

I've had very good experience with A/C issues with Northend Wrench. Their lead mechanic, Sean, is a member here (Crossle).

They've done the freon conversion on a few of my cars, and on older, JDM cars such work is often problematic. It's been no problem if a car had to go back to Northend if anything wasn't completely right.

Definitely willing to give your Scoobie a look over, we've built/torn down/rebuilt/destroyed many Subarus over the years and have more than willing to help hunt down an A/C issue. Anything and everything we do aside from race motors we stand behind and warranty, feel free to give us a looksie online anywhere you want and you can see some of what we've done. Lucore Automotive, we're in Plain City just outside Dublin