4th of July parade interest..... with the KofC.

cmoosego

are you interested in riding in a parade???  

51 members have voted

1. 1. are you interested in riding in a parade???

• Hell yeah, P.R. would be great!!
    • F--- no! It's a terrible idea for us!
    • what about hookers and blow???

Well you folks have made a great impression on my Brother Knights... they have asked me to ask you if you would like to join us in the 4th of july parade in Whitehall.... I would like to know how many of you would like to ride in the parade. I was hoping that 12 o'clocker would ride and do some stunting, and that we would have a good mix of bikes cruiser and sporty also to "show off" our diversity... would also like to have 2 bikes to ride out front to carry the O.R. banner... I think it would be a good P.R. move on our part to help get the board out there... so let me know what you think and if you are interested so I can get the ball rolling.... also, even if you don't want to do the parade, you are all invited to the hall afterwards to have a cook out, same as the last one 4217 e. main st whitehall ohio 43213.... if anyone wishes to bring side dishes that would be great too...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad it's so damn far away or else i would print the banner out and ride for you guys. But i don't think i'd want to ride a parade after riding 2.5 hours down then back.

I think it is day of.... but I'll clarify this week and post it up.... I just wanted to see how many bikes I'd be getting involved.... so I can report back to the Powers that BE in whitehall...

if someone has a sidecar for me to ride in

there is a float involved..... you could ride on that and wave flags/ throw candy at lil kids.....I always aim for the hot mom's cleavage....

like I said before youdon't have to ride in the parade , you can just come to the cook out afterwards....it's free food, although we will have the buckets out for donations for a few different charities.... And I think casper and cbrgirl will have stuff like stickers and shirts to give away/sell... and I'm trying to get some action from a few businesses to do door prizes and maybe a 50/50 raffle.... and anyone that has ideas just shoot me a message...

Well you folks have made a great impression on my Brother Knights... they have asked me to ask you if you would like to join us in the 4th of july parade in Whitehall.... I would like to know how many of you would like to ride in the parade. I was hoping that 12 o'clocker would ride and do some stunting, and that we would have a good mix of bikes cruiser and sporty also to "show off" our diversity... would also like to have 2 bikes to ride out front to carry the O.R. banner... I think it would be a good P.R. move on our part to help get the board out there... so let me know what you think and if you are interested so I can get the ball rolling.... also, even if you don't want to do the parade, you are all invited to the hall afterwards to have a cook out, same as the last one 4217 e. main st whitehall ohio 43213.... if anyone wishes to bring side dishes that would be great too...

as of now I'm stuck working that holiday weekend, If I'm able to get out of it I'll let you know ;) sounds like a good time though :D