2016 Roush F150 - The PERFECT Truck Get's the Full Treatment

TTQ B4U

So Rick, a long time member of CR, has a great daily driver. This custom ordered Roush F150 Platinum with a Supercharged Coyote Pushing 550+whp and over 520wtq is IMO the flat out nicest F150 I've seen. It's lowered just a wee-bit in order to fit it in his oversized/deep garage that for a number of reasons didn't offer the hieght he needed.

The vehicle came to me in pretty clean shape but the trim was in need of good refresh to help make the overall package "POP" and that was the key goal here. The B-Pillars were marred up pretty badly too but they corrected to near perfection to match the paint. In total the car came out with 98% defect free results and looks outstanding. The overall package includes ceramic coatings over everything; Paint, Glass, Wheels and Trim. Now touch-less washes and maybe a minor wipe down by him if he's up to it are all that will be needed to meet his needs of maintaining this Tri-Color Pearl White Beast.

Just to show off a bit of how faded things were getting, let's look at the tonneau cover. Here I had already coated the separator rails but not the inside portion. What a difference! Now it will stay dark for a long while and I did provide him a nice application spray that will help maintain it's looks over time since it will take quite a beating from the sun and elements.

original.jpg

My what a difference once it was all restored to the original new color and satin finish.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Overall, the only disappointment was again, weather. This paint really needs mother nature to shine the sun on her to wake up the metallic flake and show the best of it, but with hazy to cloudy skies and very little to no sun, pics are as good as I could with what time I had.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

I love the aluminum wheels. So raw yet clean and perfect for the color.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Did I say it was the top of the line Platinum Trim? Now it shines like that too.

original.jpg

original.jpg

I love the fact that the amber signals don't show from a dead on front view and the LED's speak for themselves when the lights are on.

original.jpg

original.jpg

The chrome and now dark black trim really set off the front end

original.jpg

The sound matches it's looks and power thanks to a Full Borla Exhaust. Sound clip in-hand and coming as an update since it's so perfect. Not too "LOUD" but deep and muscular so when started and rolling down the street, people won't complain but they will definitely know it's not stock. They look great too and are now coated just like the wheels.

original.jpg

Thank you again Rick for trusting in my work. I'm glad it turned out so nice and met your expectations of getting her back into the condition she was 3-4 years back when NEW. Enjoy her!

Edited by TTQ B4U