Tatoo Studio or Artist Recommendation..

1Quik7

Searched for tatoos and the last post I found was 2014.

Any recommendations for a place or artist to go to for a tat....nothing special(pending), just some letters for a name(having a baby and getting the name on my forearm), price is not an object if the quality is decent.

I don't even know where to begin looking. I know some of you have ink.

Gio at Evolved on Summit specializes in script tattoos and did a great job on some matching ones my wife and I got. Definitely recommend. Just make sure you know what you want.

This guy gets it , go to someone who actually does the style you want done

I've met some patients with some high-quality tats over the years. More often than not, the memorable ones seem to come out of C-block at Madison Correctional Institution (4.4/5.0 stars on Google) in London, Ohio. They're pretty backed up though. You pretty much have to kill someone to get an appointment.

It's been 21 years since my only tattoo and I still can't think of anything new I'd be able to commit to, even though my first one was some brainless 90's tribal shit. I still like it; not because of what it is, but because of the good times I remember through it. Now that I'm old and lame I think it would need to be a super expensive opposite of that, and I would research artists for a long time prior. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

It's been 21 years since my only tattoo and I still can't think of anything new I'd be able to commit to, even though my first one was some brainless 90's tribal shit. I still like it; not because of what it is, but because of the good times I remember through it. Now that I'm old and lame I think it would need to be a super expensive opposite of that, and I would research artists for a long time prior. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

BWAAAAAAA...I though I was the only one..my oldest 2 had a bunch of tats so to bond with them i got a tribal. For the longest time when working out I'd look in the mirror and think who the F is that!!

Interesting to hear everyone's opinions, I would assume there have been a lot of popup shops due to the hipster craze. I keep telling myself that I'm going to get one when I get my fat ass back in Shape. I probably need to just schedule something further out for a goal/motivation.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk