My Crash This Weekend

600ZZ4eb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You weren't on the good part. The good part has switchback corners' date=' off cambered with broken pavement and gravel.[/quote']
you not impress with 555?wow.you cant have better road ,one turn after another.me liked.hey Eb you better get the peg soon i expecting you next month to be ready,you cant brake the group now.

Never EVER been on the road. I was judging by the video that it didn't look like much.

New desmohio member with a 1098s just went down on 555 last week too. Something tells me that road is not read yet. It was clean last year, sounds like, not so much this year.

Glad you are alright though. Crashing sucks.

You weren't on the good part. The good part has switchback corners' date=' off cambered with broken pavement and gravel.[/quote']

not a fan of the triple nickel either. now 78 and 377 of the other hand are awesome down that way!

glad ur ok!!

That particular turn didn't look that tight but I have yet to ride on 555, and from what I've heard, there is plenty of gravel. I would take 555 and go through it once to see where all the garbage is then go back through a little more aggressively. It's folly to drag knee on an unfamiliar road. At least your alive...

Never EVER been on the road. I was judging by the video that it didn't look like much.

That video does not do 555 justice, trust me. You have got to ride it sometime.

That particular turn didn't look that tight but I have yet to ride on 555, and from what I've heard, there is plenty of gravel. I would take 555 and go through it once to see where all the garbage is then go back through a little more aggressively. It's folly to drag knee on an unfamiliar road. At least your alive...

That turn didn't look like much of a turn at all, not sure what exactly happened to rider #1. Glad everyone is ok though!

Personally in my opinion, its really just to early in the season to be riding on 555. I think I mentioned it before in another thread,

thats a serious road, and its to early in the season, to much winter damage and debris still around.

Here's the turns I like most. If they have 25mph on them I know I'm going to be smiling. :D I know of quite a few that I ride a lot around here.

This is pure heaven here and I hope to see it someday!

Dude, I'm telling ya, give the road a ride sometime. Check out this arerial view of a small section of the road...

...we approach a slight sweeper that tightened up at the end. ..

Almost every off road merit badge I've seen so far, was a result of a reducing radius curve, sometimes breaking uphill or downhill to make it more difficult. One was a surprise S turn, I flicked it quick, the bike behind me did not.

I've seen an article about handling reducing radius turns, I'm going to have to dig it out and see if it makes sense. I'm not sure I agree with what it said.

I'm glad you are both ok.

Dude' date=' I'm telling ya, give the road a ride sometime. Check out this arerial view of a small section of the road...[/quote']

There's roads like that around here. 555 isn't what I expected from that picture honestly. I thought it would be a tighter road.

God is Good!

Yeah! He loves you and always forgives! .. but you should fear him, and ask for forgiveness before you die, because he suddenly turns into a judgmental asshole after you're dead. just remember he loves you, thats all that counts