LSX Powered Lambo

wagner

I've been following the build on his YouTube. They made a few design choices that I wouldn't have, but I think it turned out good. They also built it from a salvage Huracan, so it's not like they cut up a good Lambo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ive followed the whole build. For some reason Chris rubs me wrong. I think he short cuts too many things. (youtube life?) And with this build I feel like Oscar did everything aside from Chris making small brackets, etc. I get he puts in a ton of work on everything. Maybe Im just being a hater in a sense.

Cool end result on the build though. Be interesting to see if it ever performs like he thinks its going to.

Ive followed the whole build. For some reason Chris rubs me wrong. I think he short cuts too many things. (youtube life?) And with this build I feel like Oscar did everything aside from Chris making small brackets, etc. I get he puts in a ton of work on everything. Maybe Im just being a hater in a sense.

Cool end result on the build though. Be interesting to see if it ever performs like he thinks its going to.

Oscar is awesome. I was glad to see a video of the cruise out of the convention center where it looked like he was driving.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Same.. I feel like Oscar did all of the work. I think it turned out cool still

I like the idea of the car.

I subscribed to B is for Build when he was doing a FD build. About 3/4 of the way through I unsubscribed. I like that he’s doing a lot DIY like most normal people would, but then he cuts corners or slaps things together to speed up progress for what seemed like silly or artificial deadlines. It’s not an example of how cars should be built at all.

Someone else bought the FD he built and had a whole series on how to fix it.

I used to get pissed at bad automotive content on YouTube - the way Tavarish, B is for Build, Vehicle Virgins, etc have to be super click-bait'y to get viewers. Then I read an article talking about how the pay algorithm for YT changes, and the views-to-cash ratio as well. We all know these guys have to crank out content all the time, and solicit sponsorships and freebies to keep things going, but unless you're already doing outside business, using YT as a promotion channel (AMMO NYC) you have to feed that beast to get money out of it....especially to make money to build an LS-swapped Lamborghini.

Obviously, first-world problems here, but it makes sense that Hoonigan has to sell swag in order to pay for these builds/trips/etc...makes me appreciate builds like these. Major props to that body kit as well: to make carbon-fiber body panels after starting with a Super Trofeo race body is impressive.

Appreciate, but not enough to watch his channel. ;) Glad 1320Vids covered the car. That's enough about it for me.