Pictures for the website

Casper

Got this email from Ruben:

Ok, it's time to update the 35Motorsports web site riders page. Please send me a series of picture if you have them. The first being the main pic and one of you with your bikes and a second pit or action pic of your choice. I would also need your home town and the organization(s) that you are affiliated with. Participation is appreciated.

Thanks,

I figured I'd go ahead and post this up. Post the pics in this thread. Then any he chooses to use will be easily accessible to him.

I've always been partial to these pics in my albums. If interested, I can provide the additional information, but I'm not sure how relevant any of these would be to Ruben's marketing goals.

picture.php?albumid=106&pictureid=1230&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=105&pictureid=1163&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=105&pictureid=1161&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=108&pictureid=1200&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=108&pictureid=1205&thumb=1

Edited by JRMMiii

Here are a few pic's of me racing my NSR-120RR, 35MotorSports did my fork work for me! Works GREAT!!! He can use any of them or any on my website at: www.teamquazzymoto.com

Brian Conrad, Columbus Ohio. Race my NSR-120RR with OYL. OYL's Race Director. Also own a 2001 R6 that is my street/track day bike.

DSC01310.JPG

DSCN7914.JPG

MG_3429.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

DSCN5498.jpg

Guys, I think it is customers and you need to email him the pics. He's busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest this time of year.

If you have had work done with him, shoot him an email. Not sure, but that is what I suspect.

Guys, I think it is customers and you need to email him the pics. He's busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest this time of year.

If you have had work done with him, shoot him an email. Not sure, but that is what I suspect.

Actually, I emailed him asking if he wanted pics from people on Ohio Riders and he said "Well sure, absolutely! Thanks". I figured instead of swamping him with emails, everyone interested could post here. Then, when he has time, he can look through all the photos from Ohio Riders members and pick the photos he wants to use.

Actually, I emailed him asking if he wanted pics from people on Ohio Riders and he said "Well sure, absolutely! Thanks". I figured instead of swamping him with emails, everyone interested could post here. Then, when he has time, he can look through all the photos from Ohio Riders members and pick the photos he wants to use.

Cool beans!!

Flounder... is that an HDR image? and did you take it yourself? What program did you use to mesh the images?

Thats a regular pic taken with a high megapixel camera and then my buddy played with it in photoshop. He took all of those pics I posted at one of my last track days. I am trying to get him a spot as an STT photog as his pics are along the lines of the same pics you see taken by the AMA photogs.

Flounder... is that an HDR image? and did you take it yourself? What program did you use to mesh the images?

Thats a regular pic taken with a high megapixel camera and then my buddy played with it in photoshop. He took all of those pics I posted at one of my last track days. I am trying to get him a spot as an STT photog as his pics are along the lines of the same pics you see taken by the AMA photogs.

If you want, I can send you links to the originals so you can compare them. like I said. it was just photoshop filters to make it look like that.

I'm 75% sure that's HDR, he probably used a Photoshop CS3 HDR plugin to merge the high, med, low exposure shots, or else Photoshop has a "make HDR" filter that uses software to fake a true 3+ image HDR photo.

Bottom line: That image is awesome.

Edited by JRMMiii

I'm 75% sure that's HDR, he probably used a Photoshop CS3 HDR plugin to merge the high, med, low exposure shots, or else Photoshop has a "make HDR" filter that uses software to fake a true 3+ image HDR photo.

:plus1: those 1st 2 images of Flounders are SWEET! Other than being able to see his arm hair too well.

Looks more like heavy curves adjustment and/or way over done HDR with tone mapping. True HDR is supposed to look more natural. Cool shot either way.

You don't need a plug-in for CS3 to do HDR for what it's worth.