Local JDM engine importer?

Geeesammy

Looking to pick up an EJ203 for a flip car, anyone know of any local JDM importers that would stock one? I've looked around, but not having a huge amount of luck. I would prefer in person pickup within 6 hours one way of central ohio.....

I'd stay away from JDM Midwest in Cincinnati. Had multiple encounters with them and lackluster service.

However JDM City Virginia? Is where I bought my Gen4 3SGTE from. Happy with that experience. Had it shipped though.

I've heard the same of them and saw that on their reviews yesterday which prompted my frustration.

I'm not opposed to shipping, in a perfect world I would have the engine Saturday so I can finish the job sunday and get it out to detail for tax time, but shipping is viable too..thanks Sean!

I will say the 1 Honda F20 motor I got out of JDM Midwest ran excellent and was very clean, but dealing with them in person is a must. They had a RB they were selling that the upper radiator neck on the intake was physically broken off, didn't say a word about it and we ended up finding it on the inspection at their facility.