Suomy Spec 1R in like new condition F/S...

Moto-Brian

I had this up last year at the end of the season and decided to keep it as I really like the black and white. Well, got a new black and white and seeing I haven't even opened the bag to wear this at all since posting, might as well sell it to a rider who can use it.

It is a Suomy Spec 1R size Men's Medium in the Martin colorway. It will come with a clear and tinted shield - you pick between dark smoke and light smoke.

Was going to ask $175.

martin1.jpg

martin2d.jpg

I had this up last year at the end of the season and decided to keep it as I really like the black and white. Well, got a new black and white and seeing I haven't even opened the bag to wear this at all since posting, might as well sell it to a rider who can use it.

It is a Suomy Spec 1R size Men's Medium in the Martin colorway. It will come with a clear and tinted shield - you pick between dark smoke and light smoke.

Was going to ask $175.

martin1.jpg

martin2d.jpg

holy fuck thats a steal!

im trying to get ross to buy it. but he thinks ur head is to small.

and the fact that i don't have an extra 175 bucks laying around and the fact that i don't need another helmet.

good luck with the sale lizard

that's awfully fancy. i'll find out how these fit compared to arai vectors and get back to you shortly.

i'm a med in arai vector, but a lg in suomy spec 1r

Edited by jbot

How old is the helmet and how long did you use it for?? Do you take Paypal??

I used it for about a year and then shelved it because I get about 2 new lids a year... So, it really ended up being a third back up for the rest of the time I have had it. I keep it inside and not in the trailer so it isn't getting hot and cold and breaking down the EPS...

It has a few knicks and such, but honestly, it is one of my favorite helmets and wanted to keep it as a street helmet, but I need a street bike to have that happen...

As far as PayPal, I can meet in Columbus and do cash if possible. I hate the 3% crap I have to deal with. Unless you want to add 3%, but I will still deliver it or drop it off somewhere...

After the weekend, goes on Ebay. Will do for $160 FIRM.

All I need is for someone to say they want it and I can deliver it or meet and get it to you. Doesn't have to be paid for this weekend... I just need to pay for my new boots...

Saturday and Sunday Special - $150!!

After Sunday, back to $160 and will be on Ebay...

i'm going to try on a suomy spec 1r at the pony today (i'm in cbus) and see if it will not crush my head when i put it on (hopefully, they carry suomy).

if a med will do me, i'm all over this like white on michael jackson

i'm going to try on a suomy spec 1r at the pony today (i'm in cbus) and see if it will not crush my head when i put it on (hopefully, they carry suomy).

if a med will do me, i'm all over this like white on michael jackson

IP does not carry suomy helmets