Dinner @ The Pig? Pig Iron that is. 05/12/09 @ 7 pm.

jagr

Like it says anyone up for some BBQ? Meet up at The Pig Iron Tuesday May 12th at 7pm. This is a family friendly establishment so bring them too.

They also have a full bar. Hope to see you there.

Addy is, 5295 N. High st. Columbus OH 43214.

It's about 1/2 mile north of Graceland shopping center just south of Worthington.

I believe the special is 2 pulled pork sandwiches for $5.99.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I got alot done yesterday before volleyball, so I might actually be able to make this. Im gonna leave it up to a few other riders, we were going to go ride so I dunno.... Looking like the ride though.

Bret, if I can make it I ll text ya mid afternoon.

Good phucking pulled pork and greens. Good soup, too. One like jambalaya or some shit.

You're a fan of bagged soups hunh?

The greens are amazing though, as long as they're fresh that is.

On a side note: The best BBQ place in the city is Barley's Smokehouse and Brewpub Ale House on Dublin Road. Just had it for the first time on Sat. and it is ummm ummm good!

Dubguy,

Shiat man I dunno. I wanna ride, ride, but BBQ is always a close second lol. My heads 1000 places right now, and work isn't helping. I wish I worked from home, that would be so sick.

If I make the trip will you be on the SV or the Duc. I mean if youre riding the Duc. that might help....

Dubguy,

Shiat man I dunno. I wanna ride, ride, but BBQ is always a close second lol. My heads 1000 places right now, and work isn't helping. I wish I worked from home, that would be so sick.

If I make the trip will you be on the SV or the Duc. I mean if youre riding the Duc. that might help....

The Duc will make an appearence! :D