WTB Kegerator

Exodus

I have a stand up freezer that I converted a while back. I've been considering selling it because I don't really use it anymore. Kegs have gotten too expensive. And out where I live now, no one ever comes over to partake. It's just a waste of space for me, honestly. I'd let it go for $150. Let me know if you would be interested in more details on it.

I have a stand up freezer that I converted a while back. I've been considering selling it because I don't really use it anymore. Kegs have gotten too expensive. And out where I live now, no one ever comes over to partake. It's just a waste of space for me, honestly. I'd let it go for $150. Let me know if you would be interested in more details on it.

Yes please send over some details. It may be too big but I don't have a grid for what a stand up freezer size may be.

Thanks

I'll get the exact measurements tonight, but I'd say it's approximately 5' tall, 2.5' wide, 3' deep. That should give you a rough idea as to if it would even fit the area you want to put it. If you're wanting one that's only 3' tall, this one definitely won't fit.

I'll get the exact measurements tonight, but I'd say it's approximately 5' tall, 2.5' wide, 3' deep. That should give you a rough idea as to if it would even fit the area you want to put it. If you're wanting one that's only 3' tall, this one definitely won't fit.

I was close, but it is a tad smaller. It's 53" tall, 2' wide, and 29" deep. Let me know if you're interested in it at all.

I was close, but it is a tad smaller. It's 53" tall, 2' wide, and 29" deep. Let me know if you're interested in it at all.

Sweet, let me check my space with a measuring tape and get back with you.