Busa's @ Fontana Dam

SAMBUSA

Ride thru the Dragon. Not too many pushed more than the speed limit. Too many LEO's as well as cagers. I couldn't have pushed much faster than that anyway. After about the 2nd mile marker, my throttle arm went numb and hurt so bad that it was difficult to control the bike.

IMG_4936.jpg

Cool picture, I rode down and am in the 2005 spring bash picture. Phillips Motel offers a lot of entertainment after the riding is done for the night. Rode down for the fall bash that year also but didn't make the group picture. I went riding.

Cool picture, I rode down and am in the 2005 spring bash picture. Phillips Motel offers a lot of entertainment after the riding is done for the night. Rode down for the fall bash that year also but didn't make the group picture. I went riding.

Phillips has only gotten better since then. You should make it down for the fall bash this year.

I will look them up then, thanks.

It's the week of April 20th.:cool:

Cant give US129photo enough props. They spent the entire week shooting us, put all the images on CD and shipped them out less three days to get them. For $30. I paid more than that for 1 pic from killboy last year.

It's the week of April 20th.:cool:

Cant give US129photo enough props. They spent the entire week shooting us, put all the images on CD and shipped them out less three days to get them. For $30. I paid more than that for 1 pic from killboy last year.

I'm looking through Killboy right now.

I'm looking through Killboy right now.

Gotcha. He got some good shots but 129 followed us around. Came to the BBQ and did the group shot at the dam. So he's got alot more shots of us than Darrel does.