Venusian Fart Aliens

Bigbird

I'm no scientist....but if the surface of Venus is over 800*F and the swirling vapor cloud atmosphere is highly acidic, it's reasonable to assume that some pretty interesting molecular compounds can be created.

I've been saying since the Pope came out in the '90s with a Catholic church-backed stance that extra-terrestrial belief goes in line with a Biblical view of the Universe - that life can be on every planet/moon where the ingredients to support it exist. Whether that life is INTELLIGENT is another story. Amoeba living on Europa doesn't mean we can stop by in a spaceship - or shoot radio signals there and expect a response - to learn advanced knowledge from them.

I'm no scientist....but if the surface of Venus is over 800*F and the swirling vapor cloud atmosphere is highly acidic, it's reasonable to assume that some pretty interesting molecular compounds can be created.

I've been saying since the Pope came out in the '90s with a Catholic church-backed stance that extra-terrestrial belief goes in line with a Biblical view of the Universe - that life can be on every planet/moon where the ingredients to support it exist. Whether that life is INTELLIGENT is another story. Amoeba living on Europa doesn't mean we can stop by in a spaceship - or shoot radio signals there and expect a response - to learn advanced knowledge from them.

Ditto.

I'm not catholic, but I've never felt the biblical account of things excludes the possibilities of of life in other places throughout the universe.

Great name for a band right there: Venusian Fart Aliens

:lol:

This is just prepping the public to accept REAL aliens. Heck there just so happens to be a European probe flying by Venus within the next week or so...the timing is too perfect. *Puts tinfoil hat away*