Exterior quick detailing sprays (Or no wash products)

BBQdDude

When doing my car or motorcycle I normally hand wash. Then, one step, is exterior quick detailing spray. I normally just use Meguiars quick detailing spray. Then chrome spray. Then glass cleaner. Then interior quick detail spray on plastic parts.

Soooo...

A friend lent me a bottle of top coat f11 sprtiz (no wash). I thought uh huh after researching it. Lot's of hype and LOTS of PR, Yeah right.

So I used it two weeks ago on the bike. I had done a full detail on it a month ago less claybar and wax. It had around 1000 miles on it since that point with no cleaning attention. A lot of road dirt and a lot of bugs (country living at it's finest lol). Without washing I used it on the paint, chrome, glass, rubber (less tires) and plastic.

Ok, I will admit I was amazed. The application made it smooth as hell. It literally melted the bugs off with ease. A lot of scratches on chrome and paint dissipated which I did not expect.

I have since put around 200-300 miles on the bike. However the paint and chrome still are really popping/look awesome. Normally it has a heavy layer of road dust and bugs. At this point the scratches have not reappeared (although I do expect they will). Sure there are some bugs smudges/bodies but not nearly the normal and same with road dust.

Now a small bottle (with coupon) is around $30ish.

Now onto my question:

Is there a better no wash solution that does the above with the same or better results?

I am by no means a "detailer" but I do keep my things clean.

I got a bottle of Torque from my uncle for Christmas. The label looks a little janky so I didn't know what to expect. I saw a YouTube ad for Torque and it piqued my interest.

Used it once after washing/Claybar my '79 Lincoln (repaint) and I wasn't all that impressed. Maybe it does better on a more modern clearcoat?

Got my dad this and he loves it. No water where he stores his fun car so this is perfect.

https://www.ammonyc.com/product/hoseless-lift-kit-150/

I also bought that kit. It actually works really well, and on every surface. Just a slight learning curve to controlling the foam spray.

I still may like the Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Tim had recommended both for finish quality and just great ease of use. Can go full rinseless wash with it, or make a killer QD with it.