$10K Drag Shootout Coming To Broadcast TV

wagner

MAVTV has picked up the 3rd season of our show that I help with. This is a HUGE step and now opens the door for us to get on the Netflix/HULU/Amazon Prime train as a company.

I've been helping with the stories for each episode and all I can say is this year is the most intense yet.

Congratulations on the show, Wags!

Seems like even YouTube isn't enough anymore to develop content and get paid; you really need that streaming service to deliver.

It depends on what you're trying to do. YouTube was just one of the ways we deliver content, we also put the shows on horsepowerwars.com the TV thing expands distribution even more.

Google/YouTube really has and continues to screw content creators, even more so if you're content isn't something they like. The rules are always changing and they don't hold people to the same sets fo rules.

Are you in front of the camera at all on these, Wags?

Not for these, you'll see in the background of some of the shots taking pictures. Brian Petty is the host of this show.

Now, for the new Track Life series, I'm the creator/host/editor. That's going to be on Facebook/YouTube only unless that gets picked up someday.