CR once every 3 year car event. Autocross November 7th 2020.

Robochan

Just secured the rights to a huge lot to autocross in. Will have timing equipment and cones but looking for volunteers to help setup. I think Derek is bringing his meat. I know CR is changing and we welcome minivans and automatic V6 trucks but no Camaros for fear of ice mode into the house.

Picture of lot:

50399515912_aacc018135_b.jpg

I'll bring my '16 Ford Transit Connect. You guys better be ready ...
Hahaha, we can start the CR transit club! My maintenance van is a transit, I routinely try to blow up the engine, and it just keeps on trucking lol.

Btw, damnit, I'll set your wheel spacers outside...... Completely distracted lately.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

So mine has 25% more engine displacement and 50% more gears (with shiftable Sport mode!). I'm going to lay waste of the first generations. You guys better not use the excuse of broken engine torque link before being obliterated.

So mine has 25% more engine displacement and 50% more gears (with shiftable Sport mode!). I'm going to lay waste of the first generations. You guys better not use the excuse of broken engine torque link before being obliterated.
Haha, that was my old one, current is a 2015 with 105,000 on it so I'm due for a new one. One of our other techs broke the torque converter on his!

Where can I get a tune and hot air intake??

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk