Support Small Business

blue98ls1

Ending the year on the right foot. This year has been very hard for a lot of people. The shut downs due to the virus has destroyed a lot of small businesses and others are struggling to keep going. (We will leave politics out of this discussion.)

In an effort to support small business I am opening this thread for anyone that owns/runs/manages a small business to post information about your company. I will pin this for the whole year of 2021. I know many people are looking to help support smaller companies right now and you may have or do what someone else is looking for. #supportsmallbusinesses

Ending the year on the right foot. This year has been very hard for a lot of people. The shut downs due to the virus has destroyed a lot of small businesses and others are struggling to keep going. (We will leave politics out of this discussion.)

In an effort to support small business I am opening this thread for anyone that owns/runs/manages a small business to post information about your company. I will pin this for the whole year of 2021. I know many people are looking to help support smaller companies right now and you may have or do what someone else is looking for. #supportsmallbusinesses

Very cool idea

• 1 month later...

My wife and I run Franchi Motorsports where we sell various brands of tuners, primarily online with some in person, mostly for stock or close to stock vehicles and 6.0 powerstroke boys being our bread and butter. No custom tuning options as this is all on top of my career gig which is more than full time already.

http://www.franchimotorsports.com

• Casper unpinned this topic