Check the mileage on this '11 Ram

Mace1647545504

Folks had a '95 Caravan back in the day. 4 banger. Never an issues. Ran it to ~180k IIRC. Took it over the mountains on fam vacay's and what have ya. STUPID slow and underpowered but it always ran. That's prob a diff gen altogether than you're talking though, gill.

That's crazy. CaravanLOL.

I'm buying a 17/19 Grand Caravan for Smokeout catering here soon. No worries.. change the fluid and don't sweat.. I did side work for a courier that never had 1 tranny go out in 600k over different vans. every 30k he had me changing fluid and filters.

I'm buying a 17/19 Grand Caravan for Smokeout catering here soon. No worries.. change the fluid and don't sweat.. I did side work for a courier that never had 1 tranny go out in 600k over different vans. every 30k he had me changing fluid and filters.

Those trans are now sealed and have to be serviced by the dealership.

Those trans are now sealed and have to be serviced by the dealership.

the dealer wants you to think they have to service it

rtv on the pan, there is a serviceable filter, special tool(notched dipstick) and a chart to check it against the fluid level vs temp.

hillbilly explaination--

filter- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0031H4TQA/ref=au_as_r?_encoding=UTF8&Make=Dodge%7C40&Model=Grand%20Caravan%7C305&Year=2018%7C2018&ie=UTF8&newVehicle=1&vehicleId=6&vehicleType=automotive

special tool- https://www.amazon.com/TRANSMISSION-DIPSTICK-Chrysler-INSTRUCTIONS-Dealer/dp/B072HF1JSG/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=62te+dipstick&qid=1612575231&s=automotive&sr=1-4

Edited by TurboRust