Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing

zeitgeist57

https://jalopnik.com/here-are-the-2022-cadillac-ct4-v-and-ct5-v-blackwings-b-1846170050

Alright...my knee-jerk reaction is that Cadillac is making a very good sedan, and won't be able to market it at all.

BUT...

With the BMW M4 being ugly as sin at $80k....and Cadillac giving these things manual transmissions....I'm very hopeful on these things.

These are ugly too. I would really like something to consolidate the AMG and Viper into one car for me too, I'm sick of the musical chairs and compromise. I think Cadillac missed it on the styling.

Agreed. The supercharged 2012+ CTS-V was a flared-fendered aggressor. These look far too tame, and too plasticky.

Plus, I look back and forth and really can't tell what the major differentiators are with each of these, at least from pictures. The last thing Cadillac needs with introducing performance sedans in an SUV world is for people to be confused at the difference/benefit of each car.

I am appreciative of the effort from Cadillac. 668hp, Camaro stick-shift, Mag suspension and a great interior should be a winning combo.

Curious to see what TheSmokingTire and others do with this on the street and track. I still am not a fan of the exterior...too busy and the f**king C-pillar sailpanels look so stuck on. Get it in dark, dark gray, blue or just go black.