2008 grand marquis ac issues

SRTurbo04

08 Grand marquis ls, AC won't turn on. New compressor 2 years ago. I can hear the compressor click on, but cant get cold to come out(used it 2 days ago was fine) Also when just on vent the temp never changes it stays hot, any ideas?

Seems compressors kicking on and off.

Lines going into car are ice cold. Some sites saying blend door actuator, does that sound right? Anyone wanna make some money and fix this? Cant be with out ac ahh

Sounds like you're right. It isn't switching the airway from hot to cold.

Unfortunately, it looks like there is a lot of dash removal involved. Most people online seem to think it's not a tough job though.

It could be the EATC o-ring failure common on the control units. I had the same thing happen on my Marauder.

https://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?80673-EATC-o-ring-repair-How-to-with-pics

So from my understanding this repair was if it wasn't changing from floor to vent defrost etc, if so I already did that fix last year when it wasn't switching, whixh fixed that issue.

Thats not an issue im having fortunately as all vents change.

I’ve changed out a few blend door motors, I recommend a oem part, less failure rate than the ones that are guaranteed for a lifetime. That said, I can beat the book time by a lot, and it can be done without the whole dash coming out. It does take special tools to accomplish this with the dash in the car, the snap-on man loves me.