Vehicle request

Richard Cranium

Ohio short film production seeking 1950-’69 cars/trucks for coming of age romantic

comedy. The film is called “The Summers of Love” and it takes place at a campground in

1969. It stars two adorable 8 year olds.

We need your car or truck to populate the campground. Your vehicle can either be static, or

it can drive through the campground. You can even be an extra if you’d like.

When: Monday August 16 and/or Tuesday August 17

Incentives: be on a professional film set, credit at end of movie, copy of movie when it’s

done, free food and fun

The writer/director, Brent Howard, had his most recent film play at an Academy Award

qualifying film festival in Los Angeles. The film is having its international premiere at

Fantasia International Film Festival in Montreal right now.

Brent Howard

(419) 460-2289

brentlowellhoward@gmail.com

“Do or do not, there is no try.”

I'm going to drive one of my 20xx cars through a scene and wear these glasses while acting like a time traveler and turn the movie into a sci-fi romance.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Futuristic-Cyclops-Sunglasses-Robocop-Retro-Party-Shield-Visor-Glasses/137702776

The idea will be I'm coming back to make sure they don't end up together up because their child creates a technology that will end the world in the future, but in the end their love endures. This will also open doors for sequels for other ways to try and stop this from happening between 1969 and on August 29, 1997 when the world as we know it ends.