"Chillicothe Truck" Dealership? Anyone bought from them before?

oh8sti

Hey Guys -

Does anyone have experience with this dealership? Google and a few other places don't have the best reviews for them. I wont be financing through them. They have 2 trucks im looking at. I dont want to make the trip down there if they are junk or a shitty business to work with. Truck is going to be used to pull a trailer with a car hauler and a track loader trailer.

Trucks im looking at -

Looks to be a local trade in - lower miles - higher price.

https://www.chillicothetruck.com/used-cars/2017-gmc-sierra-2500hd-denali-1GT12UEY6HF132905?utm_source=spincar&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=retargeting

Higher miles, less $$, by way of auction but spent its life in Texas. Looks to be super clean. Seats and steering wheel have little wear on them.

https://www.chillicothetruck.com/used-cars/2018-gmc-sierra-2500hd-denali-1GT12UEY2JF135838

White one has garbage wheels + tires on it, but the mileage seems worth the pricing. Wonder if theyd swap wheels lol. I think those wheels wont even meet the full load capacity of the truck when towing

Yeah I would swap to stockers - I don’t like them either. I’m more interested because of the miles/condition.

Our dealership is right next to them shoot me a txt (614) 735-9361

To be transparent I am not in sales but there stuff is junk as you can see in the reviews

They don’t service vehicles well , sell high mileage crap , and ask the moon for vehicles. We did a comparison in their inventory before our newer truck stores opens next month and Chillicothe truck has some that have been on the lot rotting for over a year they can’t get rid of