crypto

HotCarl

Life took me in other directions this fall so I didn't get to do more trading and become very serious yet this January. I love talking shop and have tons of resources if your interested in learning to read charts etc. Almost all technical analysis, I'm not really an investor just a day trader that sometimes swing trades on a few things I watch.

LOL, I hadn't really paid much attention due to life. Best part of day trading, your not in for days, weeks, months so you don't lose by failing to pay attention. Looks like serious corrections happening across the board and with the Fed needing to increase interest rates to slow inflation we're looking at down markets and slowing growth over the next year for sure. Really probably take a few years to adjust IMO. IMO its needed and necessary to create stronger companies out of the aftermath in a "mostly" free market. Probably shouldn't have been propping it up the past 15+ years anyway and both sides are guilty so this ain't political.

Lol shitcoins

Crypto is like the best gatekept ponzi scheme of this century. Bernie Madoffs scam is a close second.

Your 1000% not wrong, its pretty clear that Elon Musk managed to snag a killing over the past 12 months. I'm not sure how much was from Crypto as his companies do actually do very well on their own, but come on increase from 100billion to over 300billion by October?

I just checked and they have him at 265billion now so he hasn't had the best 4th quarter either, but wow, good thing he's in control of some big ass shit or he'd be going to prison over the dogecoin crap last summer.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been mining for a bit now. Started off small with a couple GPUs. Still small a year later, by most miners standards. I usually trade off some of ETH for projects I think have potential. My latest flame is FLUX. More of an investor than a trader.

I’d recommend Ben Cowen for technical analysis. I like that he doesn’t shill non-stop. He just gives his opinion and doesn’t deal in absolutes.

What do you guys think the odds of bitcoin getting back up past 60k in a year?

With the low bring in the 30k's I'm betting big.

Tough to say with all the shit going on. If we take a step back from the brink of war, and the economy doesn’t collapse, $60k will be easy.

I think its still 50/50 from this point whether it goes lower over the next year or three or if it continues an upward trend immediately. Technically if the hype is over, there's probably going to be a period of consolidation so it could hang around where its at or even lose half its current value over the next few years until the next big hype comes along. Its charts look exactly like all the pump and dump scams I track, but who knows.

I do think 30's is a good buy in point for the long term at this time however if it goes lower, be prepared to hold a while.

I know its not what you want to hear, but I'm just being honest with what I've seen and feel for the current situation. I do think going the next few months will be weird as people who had traded 2021 and gained and then lost are going to find out they only get to deduct 3K as loss and they will probably have to liquidate to pay large tax bills so there will be share turnover for a little while.

Purchased $1,000 of BitCoin Saturday evening at $40,870 (approx). Coinbase takes 2% fee so i have about $980 worth right away. Just checked this evening and it's gone up $42,396 so i made that 2% back before the weekend was over.

this is all just for fun so It was either buying this or getting into sports betting so... we'll see what happens.

just like stocks..up and down..but this is a little more volatile ..i've bought a bunch of diff at the dip and am waiting for some action

I should've bought when it was at 34k but just forgot, realized it was already back up to 40k saturday so decided what the hell.