Bluegrass and lube

jbot

UPDATE

This post is to see if any people from the NE ohio area to the columbus area are going to go on July 11th weekend (and any of the other weekend dates, since i'm not baller enough to go during the week).

I'm not sure if I'll be taking a trailer or if I'm going to try to tag along on other people's trailers just yet, but I definitely would love to go, assuming the track is ready by then.

Post up if you're interested.

Edited by jbot
update post

Mid Ohio has a couple weekend events also...

i think the next weekend event they have that are open to people who have less than 3 intermediate days is in september, which i'm going to go to. The rest are all LED or max twilight which I think i need at least 3 days in "I".

its really not their fault. That army corp of dickheads wont aprove their water shed plans. Its all paperwork and revanue generating at work. Its so lame! GREAT TRACK thogh. I am going to video it soon with my helmet cam.

We were invited to help. We got to run the track with 6 or 7 people too lol. The first motorcycle to crash on the track was a junkie. Nick if ur PM me and i'll give you the info.

Is the top coat down already?

We were invited to help. We got to run the track with 6 or 7 people too lol. The first motorcycle to crash on the track was a junkie. Nick if ur PM me and i'll give you the info.

Seriously, Brad needs to stop allowing the people to ride and drive this track until complete. You guys had someone crash? Seriously?

yea its real muddy out there!!!! We are all there WORKING trying to help the track get finished and if you know anything about asphalt the base layers are dam near invinsible! They are not hot lapping the track just riding slow behind the pace car. The bike that went down was in a mud puddle.

yea its real muddy out there!!!! We are all there WORKING trying to help the track get finished and if you know anything about asphalt the base layers are dam near invinsible! They are not hot lapping the track just riding slow behind the pace car. The bike that went down was in a mud puddle.

Trust me, I know about the layers and such. I was refering to the fact that IF someone crashes and gets hurt, it could be bad for business. Also, crash a bike or a car hard enough and the base layer could need patched. Bike catches fire, etc...

Point is that I think it is cool that he wants and allows people to tour the track, but going out and driving slow and stopping to learn points and references are one thing. Hot dog driving and riding around does nothing for anyone...

The track should be closed to the piblic until complete. My $.02...

you silly kids, debating silly things like asphalt and assfault

can't we talk about a simple thing like arranging a day for like minded people to get to the track 2 months in advance without a few peepees clashing?

• 1 month later...