pcIII help/electrical...

stoneyb

evening everyone..just put a slip on on the bike tonight..and was going to try this but figured i would ask..as i still have a few days to dispute..

bought a used power commander off ebay,describer as having plastic peeled back slightly for easy on/off..well it looks like my dog chewed on the connectors and though powered up and took a map..but the wire that goes into the tps that is supposed to have the snap down clamp that taps into the wire is missing the clamp and just a flat connector at the end of that wire(may have those at work)...

but i read of a guy on gixxer that put on a version V and a few suggested soldering that wire as that wire had a tendance of losing connection slightly and causing rough idle,etc.

so if i keep it..has anyone reading every soldered one in,or have any advice for that connection,and lastly is there a connection to the lower injectors in any certain order,the online pdf installation guide didnt say and didnt see any markings....tks for any help/opinions..

may try and get some up schmuck,if anything for the sheer entertainment purposes..i think i'm going to send it back...those connectors look too "worn" for me..though the clips for the injectors are ok...but tks..

• 2 weeks later...