Squid

RSVDon

This will just lead to another Parks type t-shirt thread and nothing will come of it.

bwahahaha yea better just give up the idea of making your own before the fail boat sets sail.

I know what you mean. They have a LOT of white. My Ohio-Riders t-shirt is BLACK. I like dark clothing, because I'm not a stick person which is the only people that look OK in white.

The only white i wear are t-shirts, and it's gotta be a certain way. It cant be plain white, unless it's an under shirt. For example...on certain things, i find white...feminine, i wouldn't ever own a white car. Maybe...a white motorcycle, but it would have to have other colors with it.

I prefer white shirts like this.

!BSK50DgB2k~$(KGrHgoOKi4EjlLm,WWnBKB0C4Tlkg~~_1.JPG

187684398_o.jpg

b7a1_1.JPG

Is the rider a squid because the figure LOOKS like he doesn't have a lid ,or because the gear nazi's here say so ???

Or ya don't like wheelies ?

Is that it ? , If so , at least show a little more wit than that !!!

WEAK !!!

Do what? Lol, it's a joke man. You can't tell me you look at that and don't chuckle a bit.

Get a sense of humor and then come back to this thread.

Got a sence of humor !! Im back ! I Asked a question ?? Is thats what's funny ??

Is that what's funny ? Prick !