QSL 5/14 Colerain..

FocusDave01

We'll see.. I'm undecided. I have had a VERY bad day at work so I may go work off my frustration and stress at the gym since I've been slacking....... Plus I need to get some shit done around the house.

hope to see ya there jess lol :p ur day will be better

what time were you there? I got there I guess around 7- 7:30 maybe and it was packed.

still kind of gay though. LOL

food is way too expensive...for the quality of it...blaaa. best wings my ass. if you want good wings go to allyn's cafe on colombia parkway

Bike night was a bust. The parking lot had cars in it when I got there...

yeah i can tell you right now my bike nights will be few and far between. it may pick up tho once the weather is more consistent

what time were you there? I got there I guess around 7- 7:30 maybe and it was packed.

still kind of gay though. LOL

food is way too expensive...for the quality of it...blaaa. best wings my ass. if you want good wings go to allyn's cafe on colombia parkway

I took the wife and we got there around 7:00. There was alot of bikes there. The main disappointment was the no beer drinking in the parking lot. We had to stand in the overcrowded outdoor patio just to have a beer and we waited for an hour and never got a table...

Yeah wasn't super impressed when I went last with you all luke, the twisties afterwards was the fun part... I'll prob. go back on occasion though, specially if any of you folks will be there... it's not horrible, just nothing amazing.

By the way, love the avatar matt, specially after the comment about the girl in the gas station haha

it wasnt that bad i think the turnout was bad casue they initially canceled it but then everyone just showed up i stayed till bout 930ish with some of the junkies i know round 8 they opened the outside beer stand so you could drink in the lot...but yeah turnout was low...