Killboy highlight pic

flounder

sorry to thread jack, but I found this on his website also... this guy draggin pipe?

picture.php?albumid=303&pictureid=3527

So what I've seen guys drag foot board on thier gold wings on roads around here. Only thing funny about that guy is that he will be pissed off the day he goes to polish his chrome and see that he scuffed up his pipes and wont know how he did it.

picture.php?albumid=303&pictureid=3527

:wtf:This makes no sense to me, This is a vulcan classic 900 (i think) and i have this same bike but its a 1500 and i have had to lean pretty damn far on my bike and have never scraped pipes, i have scraped floor board several times but if my pipes are scraping ground then that means i just went down.

So what I've seen guys drag foot board on thier gold wings on roads around here. Only thing funny about that guy is that he will be pissed off the day he goes to polish his chrome and see that he scuffed up his pipes and wont know how he did it.

He's not leaned over much too. He's dragging because that bike isn't meant for turns at all. Which equals = BAD DESIGN, because if the bike can lean that far they shouldn't have made it so the pipes would drag.

Edited by NinjaNick

As for the gixxer guy I'm not arguing about it, but an OPEN CARRY screams hey look at me, I'm a badass with my gun. Yeehaw cowboy! :lol:

Now I.P will reply, because you can't say anything which involves a gun and he not have to put his words in, but it's my opinion so I don't care what he has to say about it, because NOTHING will change my mind on that subject. ;):p