Verizon Blackberry Pearl

Casper

The case is scratched up, but it works perfectly. The screen is fine. Everything works. Comes with a 2GB microsd card. I switched to ATT.

$80/obo

I switched to the dark side (iPhone) and don't need this one anymore.

Traitor! I see now that you truly do intend to use your immense powers for evil. My Curve and I stand ready to defend the right side of our force!

Have you seen BB's Apps World now? Too little to late I think to sway the crowd defecting to the iPhone, but at least it's something. If I know any interested parties, I will give you a holla.

I was a Windows smart phone fan... then a Blackberry fan.... now having the iPhone, I can honestly tell you neither come close to it. This phone is the most user friendly, intelligently designed electronic device, let alone phone, that I've ever owned.

I was a Windows smart phone fan... then a Blackberry fan.... now having the iPhone, I can honestly tell you neither come close to it. This phone is the most user friendly, intelligently designed electronic device, let alone phone, that I've ever owned.

Well you all know I'm somewhat computer/technologically deficient BUT I do have to admit that I have NEVER been happier with a phone. I've had my Iphone for almost 2 months now and it has treated me quite nicely! I cannot wait til the new firmware comes out so we can have the cut/paste, etc. options that I do miss from my palm. Congrats on the new phone! :D

oh come on! right before the storm 2 (tour?) comes out... btw the curve outsold the iphone last quarter :D

And what do you think would happen if a company other than ATT got rights to the Iphone?

I LOVE the Iphone but in the hospital the service is worse than my sprint was. When I eat in the cafeteria peeps have to page me if they want my attention b/c there is absolutely NO service. Even with the scarcity of service at times I'm still willing to put up with it b/c of the product.

boo at&t. i wanted the iPhone but not worth the switch back to crappy cust service, signal, etc from cingular/at&t

So far the signal has been just as good as Verizon everywhere I go. Big difference I noticed is I actually get 3g in my office. I never got EVDO in my office. Customer service has been superb so far. We had an issue with Carie's number coming over from Verizon. Verizon didn't release it properly. ATT took care of it. They waived activation fees for both phones, gave us $150 cash back, waived installation of the home phone and dsl (new build, never had phone lines ran to house), etc. In just one day I have to say I'm quite content with their service. Everybody I've talked to (guy in the store, store manager, lady in installations, lady with porting, and a few other people) everyone has been awesome and very helpful. Honestly, way better than Verizon. Verizon is big and they know it. They don't seem to be very helpful. I've gone into a few Verizon stores lately and most of the sales people are just real assholes. I was all set to get the Storm, but nobody ever wanted to help me when I stopped by the Verizon stores (one on Brice and one on Refugee in Pickerington). ATT really seems to be trying to earn people's business. Hell, we stopped in the one in Pittsburgh over the weekend and their employees there were just as nice as the ones here. Just my opinion so far. Of course tomorrow they could piss me off and I'll be coming back and editing this.

:lol:

And what do you think would happen if a company other than ATT got rights to the Iphone?

I LOVE the Iphone but in the hospital the service is worse than my sprint was. When I eat in the cafeteria peeps have to page me if they want my attention b/c there is absolutely NO service. Even with the scarcity of service at times I'm still willing to put up with it b/c of the product.

oh i know. when att's contract is up with apple next yr and it comes to verizon as rumored ill be all over the iphone. i just don't like att.

Well you all know I'm somewhat computer/technologically deficient BUT I do have to admit that I have NEVER been happier with a phone. I've had my Iphone for almost 2 months now and it has treated me quite nicely! I cannot wait til the new firmware comes out so we can have the cut/paste, etc. options that I do miss from my palm. Congrats on the new phone! :D

im fairly certain the cut/paste stuff has been out for a while on the "black market" of iPhones with jailbreaking.

from what i've read/seen first hand, the storm is buggy as hell...

although unlike casper here, I actually liked the tactile button under the screen. I did forget it was there a few times, and wondered why the apps weren't opening though...

Edited by magley64

I played around with my buddy's iPhone last year, and hated the keypad. I don't think I've got overly large hands/fingers....But I couldn't type on that thing for $hit

get at me about that phone....im not too worried about the condition of it....give me a call....513-310-5026....or text....i wanna pick it up ASAP..thanks and take care bro...i realize you are probably busy...