5/15 North East Ohio Last Minute Ride

Lost1888

I will be out and about all day tomorrow. If anyone is going out for a ride and wants to meet up let me know. As of right now I have nothing planed and will go just about anywhere. But have to be home at some point to let the dogs out.

If time is an issue I will exchange #'s and you can get a hold of me anytime during the day and I will wander to where ever to meet up.

The wife and kids are going to be gone all weekend and I will be out and about as much as possible. So far not much is planned but Saturday I am supposed to meet up with someone weather permitting. Then my parents want me to stop over for dinner. Sunday's open and tomorrow since the weathers supposed to be good.

Oh figures everything changed. My youngest came down with a stomach ache. It's most likely anxiety and excitement. They are leaving at 8 am. so I will know by then whats happening. If he takes a turn for the worse he will stay home and so will I. But if he goes I am planning on heading out not much later than 10. Might head east to Pa. and go down towards Pittsburgh. Maybe Southern Ohio, south of Canton. Where ever my turn signal leads me and as early as possible.

if your down my way let me know..i will join for a little while depending on where you go...dont like to ride the bike more than a 1-2 hrs at a time.

Huh?

That's basically what I do. Ride for an hour or two, stop for a minute or two, ride for a couple more hours and so on.

Nah, J/K!;)

We will see. I never really know where I'm going to end up or pass through. It just kind of happens. Hence the name Lost. I don't really map anything out. If I go South I head North to get home, if I go East I head West to get home, I can't really go North I would be in the lake and West is way to flat. I really try to not put on much more than 3-400 mile in a day. I have been known to go a little more but I should have all weekend. I don't want to burn up all my seat time in one day. So weather providing I would only want to do 2-300 a day. IDK we will see what happens.

Saturdays weather looks no good. Sunday I will be out as long as it's not raining. I might be meeting up with some people but everything is in the air right now. I will let ya'll know.

The little one is feeling fine so I should be out all weekend. I will be headed out around 10-10:30 today.

Saturdays weather looks no good. Sunday I will be out as long as it's not raining. I might be meeting up with some people but everything is in the air right now. I will let ya'll know.

The little one is feeling fine so I should be out all weekend. I will be headed out around 10-10:30 today.

I should be out today after 11:00. Assuming the in-laws get here on time to watch the little munchkin.

Which way you headed i'm off the Vrooman exit. I had no exact plans either. Just glad to get out on the bike.

Depending if conn-e-rot chimes in I don't really know what time I'm heading out. I can wait till 11:00 or 11:30. How far do you want to ride?

What time do you need to be back?

Depending if conn-e-rot chimes in I don't really know what time I'm heading out. I can wait till 11:00 or 11:30. How far do you want to ride?

What time do you need to be back?

If i'm back by 3:30 or 4 that should be fine. I could always break off early if I had to.

Anywhere particular you want to ride?

We could meet up at the park on Vrooman and head out 86. Either just wander south or wander around this way all day. I would even be willing to shoot east and wander around in Pa.

I'm looking at some roads right now. Whats your thoughts?

Anywhere particular you want to ride?

We could meet up at the park on Vrooman and head out 86. Either just wander south or wander around this way all day. I would even be willing to shoot east and wander around in Pa.

I'm looking at some roads right now. Whats your thoughts?

Nowhere particular. I'm game for anything. Just moved to this area about 6 months so I'm not too familiar. I live off of 86. Are you familiar with five corners(Capps, Gas station, subway). We could meet at that gas station at 11:30. If my in-laws get here at 11 I could actually be there by 11:15 but sometimes they get here a few minutes late.

Alright after brousing Google Maps and this web site http://www.motorcycleroads.us/states/pa.html

I think I want to go East. I still want to make another trip to Kinzua Dam like I did last year. I think today is going to be more of exploring Western Pa. Route 27 looks like something to give a shot. I have been down most of 62 and it was fun but I want to see if I can find some road that are good off the beaten path.

How this sound?

Alright after brousing Google Maps and this web site http://www.motorcycleroads.us/states/pa.html

I think I want to go East. I still want to make another trip to Kinzua Dam like I did last year. I think today is going to be more of exploring Western Pa. Route 27 looks like something to give a shot. I have been down most of 62 and it was fun but I want to see if I can find some road that are good off the beaten path.

How this sound?

Sounds good. Looks like it is doable and still be able to get back by 4:30ish.

Sounds good. Looks like it is doable and still be able to get back by 4:30ish.

Alright, I will meet you at the gas station on the South side 86 (Marathon?) and ride out to 7 on River road to 528 to 307 to 7. Then if Connerot wants to meet up we can group together some where on route 7. Ideas?

307 doesn't run to 7 but whe you come to the light in Jefferson it is the intersection of 307 and 46 just go straight that will be 167 which will take you to 7 I can meet you at the gas on the corner of 7 and 167 I believe it's called Swifts. Now what time do you think you'll be there?

Alright, I will meet you at the gas station on the South side 86 (Marathon?) and ride out to 7 on River road to 528 to 307 to 7. Then if Connerot wants to meet up we can group together some where on route 7. Ideas?

There are 2 gas stations Marathon is closed and I believe Clark is right across the street that is where I'll fuel up and meet ya at 11:30. If something comes up I call.

307 doesn't run to 7 but whe you come to the light in Jefferson it is the intersection of 307 and 46 just go straight that will be 167 which will take you to 7 I can meet you at the gas on the corner of 7 and 167 I believe it's called Swifts. Now what time do you think you'll be there?

Yeah 167 gotcha!

If rslocum and i meet up in Leroy and leave no later than 11:30 Maybe 12 -12:15. I don't think it would take more than a half hour 45 min. to get there. IDK never timed it.

There are 2 gas stations Marathon is closed and I believe Clark is right across the street that is where I'll fuel up and meet ya at 11:30. If something comes up I call.

Ok!