Who's is it? 848 FS in Dublin

nochknstrps

i admit this bikes are not made to ride around town,but if you take them to back roads or track is different story.english is my 4th language.if you want we can ride together and you can try the 848.

heard similar things about 1098/1198...it's at home on the track and not meant for qs&l, taco bell, etc = standing around

:slap: Seriously dude? Calm down Boy.

Maybe you missed the part where I said "from what I read" and where I said "I would still give one a go". When a professional motorcycle journalist says that Ducs can really wear you out, I'm sure he/she knows what they are talking about seeing how they test ride sport bikes for a living and are held responsible for giving detailed technical reports.

I let my riding style speak me so I don't have to worry about blending in... even if it calls for one uping someone by crashing over a cliff. LOL

I hate it when someone jumps the gun with a heated opinionated post.

Hey Rusty the above is the only thing that I was serious about in that post... I'm a jokester and I like to get people riled up (IP ;))... I even get a kick out of making fun of myself as you can see in the end.

Edited by nochknstrps

Hey Rusty the above is the only thing that I was serious about in that post... I'm a jokester and I like to get people riled up (IP ;))... I even get a kick out of making fun of myself as you can see in the end.

The underlined has never been so true. :bow::cheers: