Worst thing ever

granda080

This isn't really the worst thing ever but it sucked. On my ride home from work today I sneezed... allergies suck. Sneezing with your helmet on sucks worse than anything ever. Anyone else had the pleasure of having this happen?

haha ive sneezed multiple times while riding but never had to clean the inside of my helmet

+1

hold it in... :D ... or tape a tissue over your nose and take a pic so that we can enjoy it too

No... the worst is when you are riding in the very, very, bitter-balls ass cold (like below 20F or so) and your nose starts running like the Niagara Falls.... Not only do you have snot flowing like a river down your face, over your lips, and soaking into your helmet, but as an added bonus you can't do SHIT about it since:

1) You are wearing two pairs of thick gloves and your hands are STILL too numb to work the visor.

2) Even if you get that visor open with your ham-fisted lack of dexterity you can't really wipe your nose with anything besides that frost encrusted hunk of dirty cow hide you are wearing to protect your poor, abused, chapped dickbeaters.

3) If you should actually get far enough to find out #2 all on your own, then you have also learned this one... Opening your face mask with a wet, snotty face, at 60+mph on a crisp 17 deg F day is a little like beating yourself in the face with a frozen salmon. Only with less omega fatty acids.

4) NOW you sneeze.... Enough said.

Add to this a nasty hangover and a few hundred incompetent cagers, and you have my morning commute to work every morning this last winter....

I didn't sneeze, but couldn't get my nose to stop itching...... sucks when you are doing 70 and you cant get your fingers far enough up under the helmet to scratch. lol LOve the pic justin..... that is one of the funniest vids I have ever watched!!!!!!!!!!

No... the worst is when you are riding in the very' date=' very, bitter-balls ass cold (like below 20F or so) and your nose starts running like the Niagara Falls.... Not only do you have snot flowing like a river down your face, over your lips, and soaking into your helmet, but as an added bonus you can't do SHIT about it since:

1) You are wearing two pairs of thick gloves and your hands are STILL too numb to work the visor.

2) Even if you get that visor open with your ham-fisted lack of dexterity you can't really wipe your nose with anything besides that frost encrusted hunk of dirty cow hide you are wearing to protect your poor, abused, chapped dickbeaters.

3) If you should actually get far enough to find out #2 all on your own, then you have also learned this one... Opening your face mask with a wet, snotty face, at 60+mph on a crisp 17 deg F day is a little like beating yourself in the face with a frozen salmon. Only with less omega fatty acids.

4) NOW you sneeze.... Enough said.

Add to this a nasty hangover and a few hundred incompetent cagers, and you have my morning commute to work every morning this last winter....[/quote']

Wow, very descriptive!!

btw, my car was nice and toasty all winter long ;)