Go Pro video

AOW

Yes, you get 6 mounts (actually 7 because they use a mount to secure the camera inside the plastic box) I have it mounted to the bars, but there are several peel and stick mounts that you can put anywhere and everywhere. You only need to purchase 2 AAA batteries and a SD memory card. 2gig card gets you 1 hour of continuous video.

geez, I got a GoPro, but mine shakes like no tomorrow. It blurs the video or stills beyond usefulness. I don't know why, I have tried a bunch of stuff with no luck. I switched to a cheap digital camera that takes a similar or better quality video, and has anti-shake tech. Maybe I'll try again with the GoPro. I do think mine isn't as wide angle as yours. Maybe mine is just an older model that doesn't do so well.

One guy at work says they don't work very well unless you put them right on the center line of the bike or car. Anything else will pick up too much vibration. I built a handlebar mount right on the centerline for the digital camera, but have never tried mounting the GoPro up there yet. Maybe I will try that and see what I get.

Part of the attraction, is the little all weather waterproof box that it fits inside. But so far, I have never wanted to run a camera in the rain.

i got the same thing for 140 shipped :D GB's ftw! quality is pretty darn good, and comes with a bunch of mounts and is waterproof. Kind of hard to get use to the setup but once u get it its pretty easy to use also.

:plus1: Although mine hasn't got here yet.

make sure you carry extra AAA batteries. This thing drinks batteries pretty good. It doesn't seem to like rechargeable batteries either. Still ab-so-phuq'n-lootly love it!