Ride in Adams Coutny Meet in Chillicothe

Chrisoh

I am looking to get a ride for This Saturday. Route will be as follow

Meet where 23/35 exit on to Rt 50 in Chillicothe. If you look at Mapquest there is a parking lot right at that ramp on the North side of 50 and the west side of 23/35. I am thinking about 11:00 a.m. meeting time.

Route will be as follows.

West on 50 to Rt 772. South on 772 all the way to Rt 73 into Rarden,OH.

Left (Southeast) on 73. Right onto 348 out of Ottway (West). Run 348 to Rt 125 then make a Rt on 125 or continue west.

Right onto 41 (or north), and follow 41 all the way back to 50. Then right on 50 back to meeting spot.

I have been on parts of 772, all this area of 348, 125 a long time ago, and 41. All are good roads.

I am looking to get a ride for Next Saturday. Route will be as follow

Meet where 23/35 exit on to Rt 50 in Chillicothe. If you look at Mapquest there is a parking lot right at that ramp on the North side of 50 and the west side of 23/35. I am thinking about 11:00 a.m. meeting time.

Route will be as follows.

West on 50 to Rt 772. South on 772 all the way to Rt 73 into Rarden,OH.

Left (Southeast) on 73. Right onto 348 out of Ottway (West). Run 348 to Rt 125 then make a Rt on 125 or continue west.

Right onto 41 (or north), and follow 41 all the way back to 50. Then right on 50 back to meeting spot.

I have been on parts of 772, all this area of 348, 125 a long time ago, and 41. All are good roads.

Next Saturday as in the 28th?

You don't need no stinking license to carry!! It's only illegal once you've been caught. :slap:

Figures, that's the weekend I won't be at the gf's place. She'll be up here in Cleve. :mad:

Dang....21st don't work either. :mad: :mad: