Obetz Bikers

2wheels>4

Anyone else on here in Obetz?? I see lots of bikes, but I just moved here from Dublin and wondering if any of them are our boys/girls. If you live near me, I'm that new asshole off of Groveport riding the cruiser in black, sometimes with a passenger. I see several cruisers and a few sportbikes that all live right around me and ride past the house regularly, one or more has to be on the forum I figure, and if not I just need to convert them all and bring them to the light!!

Anyone near by should ride over and help me drink a few beers while I get high on paint fumes and solvent in my driveway today... LOL Today I am working on bikes rather than riding them. About to take the laptop out and use it like a giant ipod while I strip and paint a motorcycle frame. Just sucking back a bit more caffiene and shaking off the brain fog before I get motivated.

740-358-2511 My cell for locals or bored people. Stalkers beware, I'm scarier than you... Perverts beware, I'm more sick than you.... LOL

Saawheeeet!! Squiddly cops in Obetz huh!?! I will keep an eye out for him!

I am off of Groveport, between Alum and Williams. I ride Groveport/Williams all the time heading either to 23 to shop or up to 104 to head out to 315/71N and up to the North end. Very soon you might catch me at the little stop and rob dairy mart next to Obetz hardware buying some afternoon "bike workin'" beers.

Several bikes went zooming past yesterday as I was working on the frame. Some of them wave at me, presumably because I had 2 motorcycles next to me and I was busy grinding away on the stripped down frame of another. Kinda figured at least one of them would be one of ours, but so far I seem to be finding a totally different group of south-enders. There is a sport biker and a cruiser dude that seem to ride everywhere and go by several times a day, I keep hoping they will drop by for a min or I will catch them when I am close enough to the road to flag them down. Feed them a few beers and point them toward OR.com right quick....

Anyone else on here in Obetz?? I see lots of bikes' date=' but I just moved here from Dublin and wondering if any of them are our boys/girls. If you live near me, I'm that new asshole off of Groveport riding the cruiser in black, sometimes with a passenger. I see several cruisers and a few sportbikes that all live right around me and ride past the house regularly, one or more has to be on the forum I figure, and if not I just need to convert them all and bring them to the light!!

Anyone near by should ride over and help me drink a few beers while I get high on paint fumes and solvent in my driveway today... LOL Today I am working on bikes rather than riding them. About to take the laptop out and use it like a giant ipod while I strip and paint a motorcycle frame. Just sucking back a bit more caffiene and shaking off the brain fog before I get motivated.

740-358-2511 My cell for locals or bored people. Stalkers beware, I'm scarier than you... Perverts beware, I'm more sick than you.... LOL[/quote']

i'm out that way alot; not on the bike yet. my kids go to Hamilton Township schools.