2004 zx6r 636

ross

Looking to upgrade to a newer bike so here she is...

-2004 ZX6R 636

-13,678 miles as of today.

-brand new x-ring chain

-Conti-Attack tires still have about 50% tread on front and back

-Yosh slip on exhaust

-Solo cowl included

-fresh oil change within the last 500 miles

-flushed the coolant system and now has Engine Ice

-just painted this year, metallic flat black and aqua green metallic(still needs

wet sanded)

I have a set of cheetah racing fiberglass fairings with headlight cutouts that i will include in the sale. They are primered grey from the factory and will need to be primed again and painted.

Looking to get $4800 obo

Call or text me if you have any questions or want to take a look at it.

The bike is in columbus at my apartment right now but i go back and forth between columbus and coshocton a lot so i can meet anywhere along the way.

Nathan (740)610-6740

tank.jpg

*Tank not included.

Edited by ross

What do you want for the tank, I've still got some rockets laying around here if you want to trade.

GL with the 636.

OP edited

*Tank not included.

thanks greg.

the deal that was being worked on could fall through. the kid told me he would have the cash today and now he is saying that he can only get me a bank check that will take 3 days to clear and he knew last week i wanted cash by today so he has had plenty of time.

so its back on here to see if anyone really wants to buy a bike and not just talk about it.

the guy is getting a personal loan through citi bank and they told him there would be a hold on the check since i would be cashing it at national city. i think he should be able to just cash the loan check instantly and put a wad of cash in my hand.

the guy is getting a personal loan through citi bank and they told him there would be a hold on the check since i would be cashing it at national city. i think he should be able to just cash the loan check instantly and put a wad of cash in my hand.

so is this fucker sold or what?

Are bank checks guaranteed funds? yes

Should you be giving answers before passing training class? No

:roflcopter :roflcopter

It's all good, I checked with the assist line before giving the answer.

Which means dude is feeding you bullshit Ross. If he give you a bank check you should be able to get cash in hand immediately

Edited by Kip Drordy

:roflcopter :roflcopter

It's all good, I checked with the assist line before giving the answer.

Which means dude is feeding you bullshit Ross. If he give you a bank check you should be able to get cash in hand immediately

I r so proud! We should celebrate your graduation...i'm thinking monday june 1

thats exactly what i was thinking..and greg stop busting OG's balls on this just because he answered it before you did :lol:

i'm not sure if the kid just doesn't know what he's talking about or what. but he's at work now and won't answer his phone.

btw any more calls about your bike today greg?