Sellers beware!!!!!

Casper

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1184583372.html

There is a white male likely in his 20s with tattoos and an average build that is offering to meet sellers on the south side near high street not too far south from 104. He will tell you he has the money and to meet him. He then will check the bike out and ask to test it. The guy is calm and cool. He then will take off on the bike and not bring it back. All you will see is dust.

Two key points 1- His number on your caller ID will be blocked.

2- He normally will want you to come to him.

I'm pretty sure the po-po can get past the blocked number.

I'm pretty sure taking an extra person or two to meet a stranger on the South end is a good idea. Well, anywhere now days.

who would let a complete stranger test ride their bike without some sort of proper id or collateral?
Who would let someone test ride a bike without cash in hand?

Wow, triple post record. But I guess Mako beat me to it.

:werd: Sellers to blame too for being a retard. This isn't Mayberry.

I would not leave it up to the po-po to get the asswipe/My store got broke into and I caught it all on tape and then handed over a copy to the detectives and all I got was and I quote(well we see what we can do).It was like I interupted his donut time.

But any ways i concur why would anyone lets a stranger test ride a bike with out cash in hand......

I would not leave it up to the po-po to get the asswipe/My store got broke into and I caught it all on tape and then handed over a copy to the detectives and all I got was and I quote(well we see what we can do).It was like I interupted his donut time.

But any ways i concur why would anyone lets a stranger test ride a bike with out cash in hand......

Yeah, in my experience the police in columbus have been less than helpful. At my last apartment we had our cars broken into three times in one week and we couldn't even get an officer to come out to make a report.

Park your bike outside every night and one morning it is gone. Duhhhhhhhh

Give your bike or car to an unknown person for a test ride and it doesn't come back. Duhhhhhhhh

A fool and his money and/or possessions are soon parted.