sunday bike night at hooters on main

cmoosego

Who's in for this??? since the classics pizza one kinda fizzled, I thought maybe If I threw in nice breasts people would come out.... casper has a link to the info on the calendar..... so post up!! IF YOU DARE!:D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if anyone realizes that it starts at 12 noon to 6pm. When I know people aren't trying to show up at 6pm or 7pm when it's over with, then I will go.

Or maybe just ride over and look, it's not that far. Nothing wasted.

Moose, speak what time. I've already been over there and back again.

They have a section flagged off for the bikes. There is a total of zero bikes there.

We would have it all to ourselves. I'm only about 10 minutes away.

I was thinkin around 3 or 4 pm.... then I guess head over to classics to see if anyone was up for that... but it doesn't look as tho there is much interest today... I guess I'm just not as popular as I thought, nobody likes me enough to come hang out... 00020344.gif oh well!!!00020337.gif I'll go by myself I guess!! 0002006E.gif I kid I kid!!!

Edited by cmoosego

Cool, I'll probably stop by around then. I gotta do dinner at the girl's parents house at 5 in Pickerington, so this is on my way. (if I take the really long way.. :))

dinner after beer n boobies??? you might be full by then... :D00020082.gifgiving out the ol mushroom stamp....